- Product description
- Technical datas
2 head welding machine SL2-UNI
✛ precise pneumatic welding head movement
✛ easy and fast positioning of the profiles
✛ welding mirror with digital temperature controller
✛ Ideal for welding “T”, cross and “H” shaped profiles.
✛ Quick-change system for quick replacement of the welding allowances
Automatic 2-head welding machine for PVC doors and windows
- Twin-head welding machine with compact and stable structure for lasting precision
- Easy access for inspection, maintenance and adjustment work
- Movement of the welding head pneumatically, cylinder-guided with LED status display
- Execution of the work program via PLC
- Adjustment of heating and welding times via LCD display: minimum and maximum time show the difference to the effective PVC preheating time in order to create an optimal weld
- Any malfunctions and anomalies are displayed with identification data
- Welding mirror controlled via digital temperature controller
- Adjustable limit sensor from 0.2mm - 2.0mm. Angle adjustment from 30° - 180°
- Digital temperature controllers control the heating of the limit sensors to a maximum of 50°C
- For maximum safety, the lowering of the hold-down devices is carried out using low-pressure air and controlled by pressure testing
- Locking of the mobile welding head by pneumatic clamping
- Easy and fast positioning of the profiles
- Adjustable support arms
Weldable Profile Dimensions:
Machined frames/8h Manual Operation
- Welding at variable angle between 35° and 180°.
- Welding 90° angles and "T", "Cross" or "H" beams (in any combination).
2 in-line welding heads.